Friday, March 28, 2008

ANOTHER wild wedding dream!

SO, last night, I had ANOTHER weddding dream!

Why is it that wedding dreams aren't all flowery, warm and fuzzy?

THIS time, in my dream, we forgot to send out the wedding invitations (crazy, I know). So, at the last minute, we were calling and e-mailing people, asking them to come to the wedding.

I can't imagine my dreams getting much stranger, but I'm SURE it's possible. *sigh*

According to our wedding web site, there are only 183 more days until our wedding (I seriously had to look it up, I'm NOT one of those brides who is counting the hours and minutes until Erik and I are married — YET!)

So, that's 183 more nights where it's possible I'll have crazy dreams. THEN I hope it will end!

3 comments:

Mike Shepherd said...

Hmmm. Last night I dreamt that gas was $4.66 a gallon (I'm sure that's bound to happen sooner or later) and that I couldn't fill a hole in the wall no matter how much joint compound I used. I have no idea what any of it means!

Anonymous said...

haha

I WAS one of those crazy brides!

Angie

Kara Pennington Photography said...

that's so funny! wow - 183 days!!! that's so exciting :)