Sunday, March 30, 2008

I admit it ....

I WAS cheering for KU this afternoon (despite their pathetic attempts to play basketball, the guys finally won).

NO, I'm not having a change of heart ... I'm just mean. They will play against Roy's team next and I want Roy to spank them and anger all the KU people out ther (heck, my NCAA bracket is shot to heck, might as well enjoy what's left of the tourney!). Besides, good old Bill Self seems to be a really nice guy and Erik says of the times he's advanced to the Elite Eight, he's never made it to the Final Four ... so way to go Bill. Now I want the red & blue fans to cry after the next round (evil smile).

It'd just make all those Beakers sour and make me smile in an evil way....(sorry, daddy Vern!)

So, yeah, Erik came to Hays and we hit two places to watch the games today ... excellent times!

No comments: