I looooove the above photo. Sort of dark, moody and almost abstract, isn't it?
Anyhow, it was time to break out the champagne this week! Heartland Photography is really starting to roll. We're booking up nicely for this summer, and this week, we sold our BIGGEST wedding package to date! Certainly worth celebrating. So, I broke out the bubbly!
Poor Mike thought something was wrong when I called him in tears this morning. I was so excited that all I could do was cry. :-) But in a good way.
Do you ever have one of those days when it seems as if EVERYTHING goes right? I mean EVERYTHING???? After our big booking, it turns out my car repair today was FREE because it was under warranty. THEN my champagne was 10% off because it was a Tuesday special (note to self: drink more wine/champagne on Tuesdays, or at least purchase it on Tuesdays!)
Leave a comment and tell me about YOUR best day EVER!
No comments:
Post a Comment