Basically, since we were tearing apart the entire area and knew at some point we'd want access to under the addition of our house, we decided to exchange the old one for something more appropriate in size.


Yeah, this new one is huge ... but now we can open the access window. :)

Tool items acquired during this project:
- a pry bar
- a drill bit that goes through cement (cool stuff!!!!)
I have to hand it to Erik, he did all of the heavy lifting on this one .. he was the muscle behind the replacement ... thanks honey! :)
AAAAAAAAAAND, yes the patio is finally DONE! But ... I have a ton of cleaning to do and so those of you who will be at the open house/house blessing Sunday will see it then. The rest of you will just have to hold on to your shorts and wait till I have some time to blog on it. Oh I'm soooooo meeeeeeaaaaaaaan.
No comments:
Post a Comment