This is probably the item on my 101 in 1001 list I've been looking forward to the most .... well, aside from marrying Erik of course!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now, in case you are wondering why the heck I put some lattice up, it's to hide the stuff circled in red:

I plan to continue improvements, and eventually hang some gutter gardens there as well. I'll keep ya posted!
One of Erik's constant comments about the space was "the air conditioner is loud" .... which I do not deny .... but if it's spring or fall and we have the windows open ... it won't matter. I just wanted to high that unsightly group of stuuuuuuff.

And yes, the night we finishesd it, we ate dinner outside. :)
We have since added a new table and have been waiting for cooler weather to enjoy more dinners outside!
I'll also be moving the rain barrels onto the space ... and we'll just see how this evolves.
1 comment:
Sweet! Looks like a very inviting place!
Post a Comment