Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh MY!

Goodness. I might be in over my head here.

My schedule is getting more and more crazy ..... I'm trying to get quit a bit done for our upcoming party ... but have quite a bit going on.

Today: we replaced the window well in the patio. I also dug 3 post holes, 1 more to go.

Still left to be done: oh, the ENTIRE PATIO.

We're planning to power through it on Aug. 14-16 .... so anyone who wants to help, we'd love it! Got kids? No worries, we have a street in front of our house, they can play out there. ;) I have an engagement session out of town that Sunday evening, but I'm *hoping* we'll be done by then. At least with the stone work.

I also have a senior session coming up this Sunday, which I'm really looking forward to.

Busy, busy, busy, but all in good ways. Just sort of makes my head spin, ya know?

Also, some REALLY exciting news. My buddy who is helping us to finish the kitchen opening tells me he is pretty sure we have oak hardwood floors under our kitchen, and probably dining room!!!! Erik has for a long time wanted to put another type of floor down. But looks like we'll just have to have it finished. Yes, I say "have it finished" not "we will finish it." Can't even think of tackling another project right now. But in all honesty, it will probably happen next summer. When we're not here to see the massive mess I'm sure it will make. ;)

I'm so busy, I don't even have time to post a photo w/ this post .... see how crazy life is???!??!

No comments: