Hi guys! Sorry for so few blog posts, but
I TOLD YOU I'M WORKING MY BUTT OFF ON HOME PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!! This morning, Coop was over and he showed me how to set a post for our privacy screen for the AC unit. Our deal was he'd come over and show me how to do it and I'd do the rest .... well, I didn't intentionally pull a Tom Sawyer on him, but he was sort of lollygaging around, so I suggested I play lead post setter and he could tell me if I did it right. So hence, we have 2 of our 4 posts set. Smart, smart, smart! ;)

In the meantime, please cruise on over to
the Heartland Blog to see what I've been up to on the photography front. There's one post as of this morning, and I'm hoping I'll add another tomorrow ....
No comments:
Post a Comment