
Well, everything started here .... with a pile of rocks on the side of our garage.

After we got them from Amy in Wichita, we piled them there .... and they just hung out for basically a year. Doing a lot of good, right? ;)

I knew we had a good amount of rock, but wasn't sure if we had enough to fill the entire area I wanted to fill, so I lugged them over and placed them in the area, to be sure. Yup, we did!

Well, Esse, our "sidewalk supervisor" wanted to be sure I was doing the job correctly. So she planted herself there to oversee the process.



Well, we have about 3 rabbits that like to hang out in our yard. Unfortunately, it looks like Esse has lost her killer instinct. One night, Erik and I chased the rabbit right under her nose — TWICE — and there was no blood. :( Erik feeds her too much. ;)

So .... there it is! Enough for the patio!

Next one will be about the digging .... but we gotta finish digging that hole. We're more than half way finished .... and then we have a bigger window well to put in .... oh this is going to be a busy few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment