Remember when you were little ... this time of year it was always time to search for a new Easter dress? (For us, it was an annual tradition.)
Over the weekend, I was chatting with some friends, and we were talking about this.
She said she still goes to get an Easter dress.
I kind of like it. Not that some people *need* an excuse to buy a new dress. But I generally find myself on Easter just staring and thinking "hmmm, I've had that for 8 years. This for 4 or 5 ... nothing really "appropriate" to wear for Easter." ... but knowing other big girls still make the annual trip/tradition, I kind of like it.
Probably won't do it this year, but it's something to think about for next year.
Happy Holy Thursday!
2 comments:
I bought one yesterday. For awhile I didn't care... but now that I have a daughter who is obsessed with all things pretty (SO unlike her mother!), it only seems fit that I have a new dress to wear with her new one. And no, they don't match. :) But it sure is fun to shop! I got one last year too.
Since our kitty doesn't wear an Easter dress, I'm off the hook. But I DO know what you mean, Manda! :)
Post a Comment