I'm very impressed. Gives me hope that my 10-11 sized shoes can indeed fit into an organized space! (I'm always afraid my boats will fall off of those rack thingees)
'Manda, I would think they'll fit onto a rack. Besides, I can make this LONGER to accommodate even MORE shoes. :) Besides, with longer shoes, there's no danger of them falling in between the poles. Now, if we had shorter feet, that would be a REAL concern. ;)
2 comments:
I'm very impressed. Gives me hope that my 10-11 sized shoes can indeed fit into an organized space! (I'm always afraid my boats will fall off of those rack thingees)
'Manda, I would think they'll fit onto a rack. Besides, I can make this LONGER to accommodate even MORE shoes. :) Besides, with longer shoes, there's no danger of them falling in between the poles. Now, if we had shorter feet, that would be a REAL concern. ;)
Post a Comment