Sunday, December 13, 2009

How we communicate ...

Erik and I have extremely sophisticated and advanced ways of communicating. Especially when it comes to the dishwasher. The questions is always: "Clean or dirty?" ... and we used to have a piece of paper that we stuck on the dishwasher with a piece of tape. But we went thru several sides, and now this is what we do:





Ok, so we have abridged it to the "C" and "D" .... but it gets everything sorted out for us.

4 comments:

The Ahlgrens said...

Our method: if it's locked, it's clean...unlocked, dirty. Works really well for us. :) Sterling would snatcy those letters off the dishwasher in a heartbead!

JunO said...

Y'know, maybe "dirty" isn't the first image you want showing here. Heh.

Unknown said...

Jos, you're totally right .... this will work only until we have a small one walking around.

Juno .... of course *you* would point this out. But .... the dishes are dirty before they are clean. Believe it or not, I DID think about what order to put these in, knowing someone would point something out.

Mary Elizabeth said...

Hehe - we have a system too - I load and unlaod the dishwasher. Gordie will help upon request but generally he leaves it all to me - and I don't mind! :)