Today's blog post is going to be a crowd pleaser. I know because I previewed the topic with Erik and Coop ... and they both laughed really hard about today's topic: A fly in the urinal. Yes, I said URINAL on our blog. ;)
And now I've posted a photo.
Yesterday morning, I was listening to NPR as I was working on photos and our new Heartland Web site ... and heard a story on NPR about how urinals with flies (or other "targets" in them) had less spillage than those without. Really. The story is HERE. Um .... I spent most of the time laughing, but I guess I can see how this might apply in life ... I have plenty of friends, many of whom have little boys. The story said males like to have something to aim at.
So, mommies, feel free to get your sharpies out and draw something in your toilet bowl!
3 comments:
I totally need to suggest this to my boss at the mall.
My parents would put cheerios in the toilet when my brother was potty training so he could try to "sink 'em"...LOL!
Juno-totally do it!
Jos, they mentioned that in the story, too!
Post a Comment