Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Photo I took YEARS ago pairing with headlines

Today when I was going through my Google alerts, I got a BIG blast from the past. As in my Independence past.


For a couple of years I covered the William Inge Theatre Festival in a photographic capacity. A lot of plays. I never much thought about it until today ... here was Romulus Linney's obit in my inbox with my picture on it.

Wow. I actually remember that evening. Honestly, I wasn't all too crazy about the play's content, but I did stick around because I liked Linney. It wasn't until today that I knew he was the father of Laura Linney, an actress I simply adore.

Small world.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, so I didn't want to "like" your posts on facebook, well because maybe one or two people would be thinking (in my paranoid brain)that I liked that he died. But it is totally Awesome that your picture is getting out there, so does that go toward your bucket list or is it just a bonus :)

Michelle said...

How cool is that?! Way to go, Karen!!