Tuesday, January 4, 2011

"Baby Paul's" graduation :)

I'll start with the photos from around the graduation itself. :)


Almost the entire clan was in Illinois for Paul's college graduation.


Theodore liked cheering for Uncle Paul. He didn't even mind the celebratory cow bells. But Daddy Chris was embarrassed by our cow bells. :)

Video of Paul walking across the stage. Prepare yourself for cow bells. :)


A little goofiness.


Before the graduation Paul wanted a few pix on campus.


Dad was in charge of the main stuff, so I was able to goof around. :)




This is Paul's "I'm freezing, hurry the heck up with your pictures, Dad" look.



Aaaaah, the final walk before graduating. :)







This photo above is probably my fave from the day. :)


Of course, I can't resist a little sun flare. Even with the point and shoot!


A head-on shot of it.


With my parents.


By the alumni center. I'm shocked they didn't make a pitch for money during any of the graduation speeches, now that they're alumni and all .... (but someone took mercy and grabbed some gloves for Paul).

No comments: