Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, new calendar!

Oh how excited I am about 2011!!!!!

There are lots of reasons, including: SK's wedding, Deacon Jeremy's ordination, our cutie nephew, lots of friends having babies, and a very booked 2011 spring for weddings.

But the BIGGEST reason is my new calendar. Yes, I'm a ginormous dork.

The 2010 is on the right and the new one is underneath:


While I think the "normal" sized calendars with photos are nice and all .... in 2010 I found there just wasn't enough room to put on all of my appointments on there.

I know there are dry erase boards and such, but we've booked through June, so I value having many months at once.

(YES, Juno, I scheduled this to be posted at 11:11 a.m. on 1/1/11) ;)

2 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

I like calendars, too, Karen. In fact, sometimes I wonder if I should get a monster desk calendar just for our day-to-day family stuff. (and only two of my kids are in school - and grade school at that!!)

Unknown said...

I am so unnaturally thrilled, Mary .... maybe we were sisters in another life, for real!