
Robin and Chris and Theodore were in town in December, and I'm pleased to announce Baby Theo got his first Christmas present from us. :)
His jam-jams even match the wrapping paper.
This is a funny aside: Evidently every baby photo of Daddy Chris involved Chris' tongue sticking out. Theodore certainly follows in his daddy's footsteps.

Mommy and daddy helping out.

Theodore is pretty good at grabbing. They pulled the package and so Theo "opened" the gift. :)

Just look at that tongue on Theodore!!!!
What did Theodore get???? The Elf on the Shelf book set. :)

Not to be left out, Mommy Robin got a little something, too. I found these vintage pilot goggles at Restoration Hardware. They were super cute! :)

Robin, of course, got it and was all about using the scarf. :)

The tongue is STILL out!

With Uncle E.
1 comment:
You should ask Chris to see his family photo book. You will see that his tongue was exactly like Theodore's. I have always said that he grew into his tongue. If you notice Theodore also sucks on his tongue like his dad. It eliminates the need for a pacifier.
We enjoyed the pictures. I love the 2nd one of Robin. It is one of my favorite Robin pictures.
Post a Comment