BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now, I know the duvet cover doesn't look uuuh-maaazing with the room color. It will change, fear not! Here's what I have in mind:

And picture white nighstands on either side of the bed, too. Aaaaand, some wonderful white crown molding!
The other accent color I envision in the room to be bright yellow ... such as this:

This is the other side of the bedspread ... but I'm not as crazy about it as the white. Oh well. Options, options!

There are more photos to come, but this is the nuts & bolts of it.
And a panorama of the room:


Always nice to get the room cleared out .... because then I tell myself the junk doesn't need to work its way back into the room. Ya know?

Another view:
3 comments:
Very bright and happy! :) I like that color. It'll look great with black and white! And I'm totally jealous of all that room... in your closet too. CRAZY!
Beautiful! Blissfully blue too!
Thanks, Amanda!
And Andrea, let's get it straight .. MAGICAL MERLIN!!!! ;)
Post a Comment