Friday, November 6, 2009

Blue ....


Our master bedroom is up on the slate to be painted next!!!!!

Initially, the upper left two swatches and had settled on the far upper left color.

But I wanted to go with black and white on the bedspread and curtains ...


I'm sure Erik is sick of staring at these ....


The two upper right swatches were joined by the left two swatches ... but I just was not 100% convinced ... but once I added the 3 bottom colors, the option was CLEAR! And Erik and I both agree!!!!

Which is it??? Tune back in two weeks to see! :)

3 comments:

pianomanda said...

I always hate looking at the color options next to each other. I can't get a clear picture. Am I the only one like that? I have to look at each one individually - even on the one inch sample card!

pianomanda said...

Oh, and I vote the upper right corner on the first picture of blues. :)

Unknown said...

I totally have to put them on the wall. I can't decide by just looking on the card. They always look different on the wall to me ...