This fall is B-U-S-Y, however, and I've just fallen behind on our personal blog. But it's been all because of business.
Check out this album design I was reviewing and providing feedback on:

And check out Cristina and Josh's awesome wedding slideshow on the Heartland Blog:

And also Amber and Bret's wedding slideshow on the Heartland Blog:

And this doesn't involve any of the leaf raking, dirt moving, compost moving, lattice hanging we've been doing to get ready for winter!
So, I have some time this evening (when I really should be cleaning bathrooms, I might add) to create some blog posts and schedule them out.
The future posts will include some of our furry feline, because she's always up to something new. ;)
3 comments:
I just realized that the original Angie and Mike's blog hasn't been updated since Sept. 13. Shame, shame. -shep
I don't mind the Bonar Times being a bit lagged, Without constant internet, i'm bearly keeping up. ( despite my frequent hopes to get ahead on blogging)
PJM
Well Shep, you're rocking out Maddie's blog. :)
And Paul ... this is amuuuuuuusing. ;)
Post a Comment