Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wedding slideshow is UP!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike's been working VERY hard to get our wedding slideshow together.

Please CLICK HERE to go to the Heartland blog post on the event. And DO be sure to leave a comment on the Heartland blog and tell MIke & Heather how much you love their work! :-)

Also, I'm uploading wedding proofs throughout this weekend. So .... please feel free to CLICK HERE to check out what's up so far. But don't worry — I'll send out a massive e-mail to everyone we know when the photos are all up.

ps-I've also added a link to our slideshow and online proofing in our sidebar ... so if you want to come back to it later, just look to the right side of this page!

1 comment:

mary said...

your pics are absolutely beautiful karen. i especially love the one of your socks. it seems like you've found a good one in eric. we has sincere eyes-eyes are very important.