
Our Christmas ordering deadline was Sunday ... my brain is mentally on our honeymoon ... especially since my awesome hubsby gave me my Christmas gift early .... so I can learn how to use it before we head to the beach!

I'm excited to test out the camera over what I know will be an awesome Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
Does that mean you have to leave the 5D at home?
Are you offering to babysit???? ;-)
Come on, now. I lugged my D2h and 17-35 to Jamaica. Wimp. Besides, I bet that won't shoot like your 50/1.8.
TELL IT TO ERIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen's been squawking about "needing" a pocket camera for months. I think this will be a great alternative to hauling thousands of dollars worth of UNINSURED equipment to a foreign country.
Of course, if you want to lend us your gear, Mike, we'll do our best to bring it back in the same number of pieces as we received it.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!! :-)
~E
Post a Comment