Friday, November 7, 2008

Cooperstorm IV


For the last four years, the K-State photogs have descended on Salina to cuss and discuss photos. It's great fun to have a reunion and see everyone!


Beer is brought and consumed, food is eaten and photos are shared.


Last year, we had friends travel from far away to attend! Last year from Atlanta and Houma, La.

This year, our buddy Clif came up from Texas .... and next year we look forward to Justin visiting from Iowa!


In the above photo, I think Clif looks a little like the profile of Garrison Keillor (see photo below).


Anyhow, what I love, love, love about our annual reunion is to catch up .... and see where everyone is. It's *so* interesting to me that we all started in the same place ... as news photogs, and we have branched off SO far ... yet photography is still integrated in each of our lives.

I couldn't help but wonder: How many paths are possible from one starting point?

1 comment:

Mike Shepherd said...

Ha! Cuss and discuss.

Coop said that, didn't he?