Well, troopers, it happens to be the beginning of our busy wedding season. So you may or may not see regular posts around here. I will, however, try to share some wedding photos. :)
I really love hanging out w/ the brides before the wedding. Nice, relaxed portrait.
Often, it's difficult to tear a couple away from their wedding reception. The Maid of Honor, however, did and photos at sunset are always stunning!
HERE is the preview post on the Heartland Blog.
On a side note, we just returned from Dodge for Erik's last living grandparent's funeral. To say life is busy right now would be ann understatement of large proportions. I have less than 24 hours at home before turning around for this weekend's wedding on the road. Luckily Erik will be here to keep the animals company. Dog went into spaz out mode after being boarded for 2 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment