Our kitchen has 2 fixtures, but with a tall husband, he often towers over me while I work, blocking the light. A common phrase is "Erik, you're blocking my light, MOVE." To which he huffs out of the kitchen. Sorry, lover, I don't want to cut my fingers!
So when my dad called to tell me they were upgrading their lighting and had a bunch of fixtures, I of course took him up on it. And in a very Huck Finn manner (it was Huck Finn who got others to paint the fence for him, or was it Tom Sawyer?), said "you're going to come up and install them, right?" ... to which he said. yes. :) :) :)
BEFORE:
DURING:
To the very left is where the fridge usually lives.
We had to move it to install this switch.
MAKING PROGRESS:
AFTER:
AFTER:
One of the lights needs a little jiggling. But overall, a GARGANTUAN improvement. :)
2 comments:
SWEET!
A FANTASTIC contribution from your father!!!! One thousand "thank yous" to him.
P.S. It was Tom Sawyer who tricked other into painting the fence.
Post a Comment