• I had an AWESOME bridal/fashion shoot yesterday for Kansas Wedding Plan Magazine. It rocked OUT! A massive thank you to Erik who really helped me ... he was just amazing. Even though Erik's not a photographer, per se, he has a visual sense b/c of his work in page design. He commented about how the light kept changing, and how it was probably good b/c it'll give a wider visual variety. I didn't think of it that way, but good ol Erik did! Thanks sweetie. :)
• Also, big props to my boy Coop who came out and helped, too.
• If you're wondering WHERE the photos are from yesterday, I have to download them still ... and besides, I gotta wait till it publishes, so I don't "scoop" the print publication. *sigh* so I have to wait to share.
• I love sleep. I need it. It's not a "want" but a genuine "need." For those of you parents w/ little kiddos out there, i give you many props. For your amusement, check out this blog where my bizzzness partner, Mike, posts a photo a day from his daughter's first year. It's amusing to read, and probably my favorite thus far is THIS ONE :) So, after 10 hours of slwwp Weds night, I was spoiled. Last night, not so much sleep. Ugh.
• Where did all of the space on my 'puter go? Seriously.
• Speaking of photogs and photos, go to THIS SITE and check out Shawn's Landscape Gallery. UUUUUUUH-MAAAAAAAAZING!
• I'm wearing awesome knee-high socks from my mother-in-law and I love them!
• It's been about a month and a half since I started my effort to keep the back seat of my car clean. Wow. A month and a half? Almost half way there! And it's not been too awfully difficult. I just have to remember to take my trash with me.
• I wore long underwear (pants) yesterday to shoot in ... and Erik laughed at me, but when we got to our location, he almost asked to climb in them with me .... because it was CHILLY!
1 comment:
I expect a sneak peek via email nonetheless. -shep
Post a Comment