The love seat from the living room was moved here b/c I did some rearranging. But there wasn't enough floor space, so I had to put it on its side. Crazy, I know!
So Friday night I got one of my hankerings.
The double beds are now in the basement store room, and we're finally able to put up the full sized bed in that room.
Of course, everything had to come OUT of the room before I moved mattresses.
And in the end, all of it went back in. It's not really that there's less STUFF, but it's easier to get to/organize/access.
My goal is to have it ready by the time my friend gets hitched in October, because we'll have a boat-load of friends/family in from out of town. It's gonna be a FULL house, but then we'll have room for quite a few extra people to have beds to sleep in. :)
Of course, Esse is an opportunist .... and she can't resist a big pile of blankets. :)
"Buzz off, Mom."
No comments:
Post a Comment