Attention! ATTENtion!! ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
For those of you who ever doubted it, there in fact IS a back seat in my car. Who'd have thought?!????!!?!?? It's an absolute SHOCK to me. ;)
So, this starts my clean car for the 101 in 1001 list {46. Keep my car clean (i.e. no junk rattling around in the back seat/on the floor) for 3 months}. (it actually started Wednesday ... I cleaned it out Tues. night).
We (Mike and I) have a few weddings going on in the next few weeks, and it's nice to have a clean back seat so we can tote people around if we need to.
Actually, I thought I would have to keep this up for only a month. But ... come to find out I really set the bar high for myself. 3 months? EEK! We'll see what happens. And just let me add that I was in such a HABIT of tossing trash over my shoulder into the back seat, this is NOT an easy one to break.
Later this week, I'll finish the weightlifting {97. Lift weights 2x week for 3 months} and my book endeavor {18. Read one book a month for one year}. :)
2 comments:
W-o-W!
this should be a sight to see!
: - )
i anxiously await the arrival of your car so i can scope this out for myself!
when is my car arriving in your 'hood? ;)
Post a Comment