Ok, 2.5 days left for me at the Hays Daily!
Erik is helping me move Thursday, then Heartland has a wedding Saturday (in Newton). THEN I'll go back to Salina Sunday and on MONDAY we'll get internet at the house!
All of that excitement, PLUS our new Heartland Site will (hopefully) go live SOON!!!!! I'm beside myself with excitement.
Oh, and I just bought a new digital camera body (I said it was a big week, didn't I?)
AND in the midst of all of this, since we're switching the Heartland site, we have to switch hosting. My college buddy, Clif, has been taking care of it for a few years, but we've just outgrown him. He's a great sport, but likened it to a breakup:
"I feel like this is some weird, digital equivalent to breaking up and moving out. At some point I'd expect some pained discussion about getting my favorite jersey back or something like that. :)"
It just gave me a giggle.
Have a delightful week! And feel free to e-mail, but know a response could be delayed due to travel/ lack of internet for a few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment