While Erik and I were in Kansas City last week to hang with his parents, I took a few hours to go shoe shopping with his mom and my sister. None of us girls are shoppers, so the two hour excursion is a record for us all!
Without further ado, here's the winner:
I can't guarantee I am totally done with shoe shopping, but I have something I can live with for the wedding. IF I happen to find something else I might like more, then I'll be able to choose!
Oh, and on a side note, when I was getting a better photo of THE SHOE, I found another possibility! UGH! Why am I so indecisive????
2 comments:
I have done my penance!!! NO MORE!!!
I have my shoes picked out. No obsessing over them either! : )
LOVE!
Oooo...I love them both. The first pair is sexier, though...so it's my top choice! :)
Jos.
Post a Comment