Friday, October 15, 2010

A little kitchen decor

More than a week ago, I was in Hobby Lobby and decided I was going to add some photos to the kitchen.


TA-DA!!!! :)

It was such a narrow little strip of wall, and I figured a vertical arrangement would be good.

Just some 4x6 photos that have been hanging out on our fridge for years. Maybe things will stop falling off the fridge now! The photos aren't art, but they're us. Our families. Our life. So why not display it?


An artistic addition isn't really "new" to the kitchen. A few years ago, I found this print in an art show. We purchased it, and for a lack of anywhere else to put it, I hung it in the kitchen. Because I like it. And I like being in the kitchen. Does a girl need a better reason?

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth said...

"Because I like it. And I like being in the kitchen." This is my phrase for why I put anything anywhere. I stay home, so the house is my "office" therefore I decorate it however I please - no need for justification!

Enjoy your new set-up - I love decorating - makes everything feel more "fun" - for a while, at least.