
This is from a recent engagement session. Wedding will be in the central part of the state, but I was really glad the couple wanted to come to Salina for engagement portraits. Leaves a bit more time in my schedule when I don't have to travel to take the portraits (which I LOVE doing, by the way).
I'm uber excited that my partner in crime, Mike, will be taking portraits of my extended family tomorrow. This will include everyone from Baby Theo to Grandpa Benny. Honestly, I've had a few extended families this year and wasn't really sure of the allure, but we're all at new stages of life ... we have our own families and it'd be nice to have a beautiful portrait of everyone. The last time we had family pix was at our wedding. The time before was my sister's wedding. This time we'll all be in more 'civillian' clothing, so it'll probably have a bit longer of a shelf life. Well, nephew Theo will give it away because he'll continue to grow, but since he's so cute, we'll forgive him. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment