Monday, April 27, 2009

# 42 — Make peanut butter fudge

..... CHECK!!!


Oooooooooh my goodness! Yummie!!!!!!!!!!

So Erik and I went to a welcome dinner for new families at the parish last night, and we were supposed to bring a dessert. Ok, I figured it would be a good excuse to knock off another item off of the 101 in 1001.

I'm not sure exactly *where* I've ever had it before, but I remember simply adoring it. There was an opera going on in my mouth! I've wanted to make it, but never had the proper excuse.

CLICK HERE for the recipe! :) I looked at a lot of recipes, so I wasn't sure what was necessary (do I *really* need marshmallow cream?) and what wasn't ... but this one looked good, so I just took a shot in the dark.

Oh, and it makes A LOT of fudge. I'm glad I made it for a large group, because it's a RICH food .... we just kept a tiny amount. Seriously, I cut mine in MUCH smaller portions than either photo shows. Seriously, if I eat more than 2 small portions, I'd probably be ill, but it IS certainly tasty!

No comments: