Wednesday, April 22, 2009

# 18 — Read one book a month for one year

WHOOOOOOOOIE!!!!!!!!!!

Phew. What the heck was I thinking? Read a new book every month? Ok, it wasn't a terrible idea. I used to read a TON for recreation. But lately, not so much. So, I changed that. I LOVE a good mystery, so I basically chewed through anything written by Carol Higgins Clark. What I like about her books is that generally, there are multiple story lines going on all at the same time. I love to see how things can merge and affect one another.

Here's a list of my readings:

May: "Hitched" by Carol Higgins Clark
June: "Laced" by Carol Higgins Clark
July: "Jinxed" by Carol Higgins Clark
August: "Snagged" by Carol Higgins Clark
September: "Twanged" by Carol Higgins Clark
October: "Burned" by Carol Higgins Clark
November: "Decked" by Carol Higgins Clark
December: "The Poisonwood Bible"
January: "One Fifth" by C. Bushnell
February: "A Groom With a View" by Jill Churchill
March: "On the Shortness of Life, Life is Long if You Know How to Use it" by Seneca
April: "Hug Your Customers" by Jack Mitchell

I did read a few more, but didn't include them all here. :)

Oh, so good to be more than 1/3 of the way through the 101 in 1001.

No comments: