Awhile ago, I read about putting items into your ice cubes.
When we made mint sun tea with mint from our garden, I wanted to give these cubes a try!
They're not too difficult to make. Just put your leaves into the tray and go for it! I did try to put the leaves and a little water, then freeze that. Then add more water and freeze per normal. My intention was that the mint leaf would be at the round part of the cube ... but when I added water, it made some of them float up. So it's not really worth that effort.
I thought it'd be more pretty if the mint leaf were in the middle of the cube, but actually it's nice with it near the edge. It melts and gives a little minty burst to a glass of water. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment