So, another bucket list item bites the dust!
Today: 108. Vacuum the main living areas up and downstairs bi-monthly for 6 months (for those of you out there cringing, this is WAY more often than it's done now, hence a big improvement).
If I were being REALLY honest, I didn't always vacuum downstairs, but I DID get upstairs twice a month since the beginning of the year. It's my list, so I'm counting it. :)
Now, I know there are rock star women out there that do this on a vastly more regular basis than I do, so please don't judge. This was a BIG victory for me. And with not 1 but 2 animals, it needed to happen. Once it did, I put a gold star on our big, fat calendar. See, even big girls will work for stickers. :)
That's all. Have a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment