This is for all of you chocolate/peanut butter lovers out there.
Peanut butter pie is one of my ultimate FAVORITE pies. There's 2 versions: A frozen version, and a cream pie (think: banana cream pie, only with peanut butter). I've made plenty of the former, but none of the latter.
Not to brag, but the pie is always a hit! I made it on vacation last week, and realized I have never referenced the recipe here (and if I'm being extremely honest, having the recipes on the blog makes it easier for me to find them when I'm looking). So .... HERE is the magic recipe. Enjoy!
And, this is a RICH pie, so SMALL pieces, folks. Also, I cheat and get the pre-made Oreo pie crust.
2 comments:
I soooo remember this from college...and plan to make (and consume) one for old-time's sake very soon! Thanks for posting the recipe!
I didn't realize I made this in college. It's still good any way you slice it! :)
Post a Comment