Seriously.
(Yes, I still love and cherish Erik, so don't get your panties in a wad yet!)
Who the heck is Amy? She's the graphic brains behind Heartland Photography. She is responsible for our awesome logo, as well as Robin and Chris' kickin' engagement album design AND using one of my photos for an amazing fundraiser.
Amy ROCKS. Bottom line.
Not only is she totally awesome and used a distressed leatherpress graphic element to fancy up the event card, she turned the font from this ... (kinda hard to read on a few letters)
into this.... (do you hear the Alleluia chorus?)
Some of my photo friends have the "do it yourself" attitude, and I applaud that. Others opt to use a "free album design" service from their lab, which is fine too. But we want to give out clients something custom. Somthing NO ONE else has ... a fresh design that is specific to THEM.
For me to do that, it would take 10 times the amount of time it takes Amy. And let's just face it, Amy does it best!
2 comments:
Stop, stop, I'm blushing!! ;) Karen, I'm so glad you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy yours. You and Mike are so talented, I really just feel honored to play a part in the Heartland business. Seriously!
My panties are perfectly arranged, thank you ;-) ... And agreed, Amy rocks!!!!!
Post a Comment