My veil will be a birdcage veil .... sort of vintage and fun!
Some people wear feathers with these, but I don't fancy myself a feather sort of girl.
SO I was considering just going sans anything, but I have become OBSESSED with hair accessories. (and I totally SHUN tiaras!)
I'm gonna give you my photos, then let you vote, as I did with my wedding shoes.
Speaking of shoes, the hair accessories are a little lighter shade, but some have darker blue. Do you think different shades are OK? Especially since the colors won't be right next to one another....
OK, on to the bling!
#1:
#2:
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9 — maybe I could get a few and cluster these together?
#10
#11
#12
#13
3 comments:
wow. you are very particular about your attire. i like the veil and think the bling should be vintage-y as well. gotta love vintage. i'm sure you'll look beautiful in whatever you choose.
I very much like 1 and 11. That'll be a pretty color with your hair.
Thanks, girls!
I ended up getting two of them and will let my hairdresser play with both and my veil and tell me which works best!
I am totally jealous of Mike and Heather because there are so many FUN details I want to photograph during my wedding, but THEY will be doing all the kick-butt work! :-)
Post a Comment