Saturday, July 26, 2008

Karen + Erik's engagement slideshow — crossover


SOOOOO....our engagement slideshow is up on the Heartland Blog. Please CLICK HERE to view the blog post.


I have SO MANY favorites, It's seriously hard to choose one (or two or ten!).


As always, please leave some blog love (comments) on the Heartland Blog to let Mike know what a killer job he did!


Ok, so I actually took these two photos of Erik being a goon! :-)



Oh, and for your curious cats out there, we went to the Cozy Inn and Steifel Theatre for our photos.


Also, jump on over to the online proofing gallery by CLICKING HERE to check out the entire session!

2 comments:

Mike Shepherd said...

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) I can't take credit for the images of Erik being "a goon." I was over to the left setting up a second light so Karen snagged my camera and started snapping away.

jessica lynn said...

so neat! i can see how it would be hard to pick a favorite!! :)