Ok, so after yesterday's "Debbie Downer" post, I could help with some solutions.
I know I've previously blogged about composting HERE.
So here's the deal, my friend, Juno. Well, her compost bin is better than MY compost bin and now I have compost bin envy. Go check it out HERE and see why I'm jealous.
Let me remind you what MY compost bin looks like:

Way less cool.
And now I want to build one like Juno's. But I have about a million other projects in line before I get to this, so it'll have to wait, and I tip my hat to Juno and her cool composting bin (and the idea for 2 doors? Genius, Juno! You WIN!)
3 comments:
Ah, but Karen, you have had your compost bin longer than I've had mine, so you've put way less in the landfill than I. So that's a win for you!
Maybe we could barter. I'll come put together a compost bin for you, and you can put together a rain barrel or two for me (since yours worked better than the ones I did last year).
Ahhh, this is on my list of things I want to do when we buy a house. Love it!
I think you have yourself a DEAL, Juno!
Post a Comment