
I used to live here .... on the left side of the house, there's an entrance, which is where my apartment was during my time in Independence. Of course, the house was a DIFFERENT color. It was a minty green, so to see it during our recent trip, it was a SHOCK to say the least.
Oh, and that big picture window in the front .... DRAFTY. I woke up one winter and felt a BREEZE coming through the window toward my bed. Ugh. LOVED the look of the house + its character. Un-loved the drafty/uninsulated walls, though!

We went up and looked around (I don't think anyone was living there at the time). When I saw this was still there, I got sort of excited. I added that when I lived there 4 years ago. And my touch still lives!

I don't have a photo of the exterior handy, but see the Boog there? By my little bitty flower bed. You can also see a *little* of the light green color ... but not as much.
1 comment:
Tiny Boog is ultra cute!
Post a Comment