Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Garden gone wild....

Oh MY. Our garden is getting outta control.

After a particularly quick + fast rain, our garden EXPLODED!






While Erik was out front doing this ...


It looked like this in the backyard.



A few mornings later, our garden was thriving!


And after a closer look ...


What do you think Erik found?






Like this photo.


Yeah, it was a FOOT long zucchini.

2 comments:

jess said...

OOOH!! OOOH!! Mail me one! Haha, I wish. No, but really.. I looooooooooooooove zucchini. My friend's mom gave me two the other day. Cut up the whole thing and grilled it on my George Foreman. MMMMM. It was gone by the end of the day.

P.S. - I love the picture of you and Erik at the top. Every time I click to read your blog and see that picture, I think "awww... they're so cute..." :) Just fyi.

The Ahlgrens said...

YUMMY! Time for zucchini bread or grilled zucchini! I HAVE to get a garden one of these days!