Laugh if you will ... but it's true. They tell me it's a self-proclaimed title, but no one else is exactly claiming it.
The "official" tour is the weekend before Thanksgiving. So at the end of June, we were a *bit* out of season. Oops. Anyhow, if you have time and are interested, check it out in the fall.
In the meantime, here are a few of the outhouses that we checked out.

The postal outhouse is always pretty amusing. :)

I laughed SO hard when I saw this sign .....
Erik made the comment 'all these outhouses and no public restroom in this town' .... I think Erik had to take a leak and leaked in this actual outhouse. ;)

I think this is from the phone company. Cute!

HA!

And the insides are decorated, too! :)

This was new since my last visit about 5 years ago.

tee-hee-hee
No comments:
Post a Comment