Sunday, March 1, 2009

#79 — Get karenmikols.com UP AND RUNNING!!!


YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you hear me screaming from here? I'm SO excited to have my editorial site UP AND RUNNING! Please CLICK HERE to check out karenbonar.com .... I'm trying to figure out how to get it to forward from my maiden name to my married name. What a struggle. To keep going by my maiden name or to just go w/ my married name. Anyone who's worked w/ me professionally knows my maiden name ... ugh. Whatever. I figured if I got both domain names and just forwarded them one to the other, it'd work out, right?


I'm proud to be knocking off items from the 101 in 1001 list.

Check out the galleries ... I've actually compiled photos from several different projects ... all in one place. I especially enjoy
the abstract gallery. There's also the teen pregnancy I photographed a LONG time ago. Erik made the comment he'd never seen those or many of the photos before ... so true. But here they are now!

There's still some updating to do, tweaking to do on it, but the big thing was GETTING IT ONLINE AND RUNNING. Ya know?

You have to click the play button on the main site to get the slideshow to roll through ... I'm trying to figure out how to get it to run automatically. But that's one of the tweaks ... it'll all get sorted out eventually.

EDIT: got the opening slideshow fixed! It automatically runs now. Yippie!!!!!!!

2 comments:

JunO said...

Congrats on the site launch, Karen. Looks good.

Unknown said...

Thanks! It's great to clear things off of my back burners ... ya know?