Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bye bye empty walls!

It's SO exciting to get our OWN art on the walls of Erik's ... er ... our house!


I ordered a nice 24x30 image of our e-session, as well as some detail shots of the pressroom to go along with it. Evidently, I didn't mention to Erik I got other photos, too. Oh well, he *gets* my vision and we both think it turned out AMAZINGLY!

I even cleaned the junk off the dining room table for the photo! If you're in the neighborhood, DO drop by! I am excited to show off our awesome walls!

Next up: painting. Erik and I have FINALLY agreed on a wall color for the master bedroom. YAY! But I think before it gets painted, the guest room is up. I need to get a sample to be 100% sure I like it. Hopefully, I'll get around to painting the guest room by the end of the month ... then the master bedroom by Thanksgiving! THEN I get to attack the master closet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm SO jazzed to install a closet shelving system — one for E and one for K! Also, some extra shelf space and of course some drawers and MORE drawers!

A *few* people have asked if there's anything we still need ... and our answer is TARGET GIFT CARDS!!!!!!!!! We're getting ready to install our dream closet and any/all help is appreciated! Of course, once it's in, we'll never want to move (you'll see once you see the finished product!).

No comments: