
(Photo by Anne Ruthmann)
I've had a *few* camera bags in my life. Easily, I can think of a half a dozen I've had .... but once Mike and I entered weddings hard core, my hip pouch I used in the world of photojournalism (at newspapers) just didn't seem sophistocated enough. Besides, it was bulky and I was always bumping into people with it!
BUT last year for my birthday, I impulsively purchased a Shoot Sac. It's MUCH lighter than my former bag, and much more sleek looking, ESPECIALLY with the awesome Baroque cover Robin and Paul gave me for Christmas.
Anyhow, I'm a visual person (NOT a surprise), and whenever I troll through the Shoot Sac blog, I don't really get very excited about the new covers from the swatches. I think it's mostly because I see a small portion of the facbric and don't see how awesome it will look as an entire cover. Case in point: When I saw the following swatch, I didn't think much of any of the new fabrics. (OK, maybe I like the second one on the top row and last one on the middle row a *little*)

BUT when I saw this cover on the Shoot Sac Blog, I fell in LOVE!

BUT it was followed by the bad news ...

And Jessica says it's gone forever. :-(
Sad, sad, sad.
ESPECIALLY since it will look AWESOME with my wedding dress in September! (I have two words for those of you who thought I'd be sans camera when Erik and I get married: YEAH RIGHT!)
Oh well .... Jessica Claire is releasing a brand spankin' new blog, and is supposed to be having some killer Shoot Sac sales, so maybe they'll bring back my new favorite cover!
(Hint: if you're looking for a good gift for me, slide over to the Shoot Sac Web site ... almost any cover will do! They also have gift certificates!)
2 comments:
Please don't ever make me carry a "Shoot Sac!"
Although it would be cool if you could customize one with the Heartland stamp on the flap.
I *think* that's one of the options they're rolling out!
Post a Comment