Sunday, April 13, 2008

Joe & Erin's clan



Friday, my friend Joe, his wife Erin, and their three adorable kiddos stopped in Hays to see me. In case you didn't know, I LOVE getting visitors in Hays. I enjoy showing off my little town, but Joe and Erin were on the highway with limited time for sightseeing, plus it was cold, windy and rainy, so we had fewer options than I'd like.

Anyhow, in the first photo is Isaac and Issy, and the second photo is Liam (careful girls, he's a TOTAL heart throb!) ps-check out how much Issy looks like her mom!


You could probably tell from the first photo, but we ended up at MickyD's. There was a playplace so little bodies could run around, which was the key attraction.


And of course, the awesome princess necklace Issy got with her meal. :-)

BUT c'mon, let's PLAY!



We watched the kids for awhile, but eventually Issy insisted I come on up. SO I ditched my shoes and hit the playplace!




View from the top: Hi Dad!




Joe and Erin, THANK YOU for stopping to see me! I LOVE company! I can hardly believe how BIG your kids are (yeah, I'm a slacker and this was my first time meeting Liam!)

Stop by any time! :-)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for meeting us for lunch, it was great to see you :)

I was telling Joe that only you could make a trip to McDonald's look so good! Sometime you'll have to come visit us here in the Valley!

Take care,
Erin

Unknown said...

I'm TOTALLY gonna come see you guys! Seriously!

Awwww...thanks! Your kids are adorable. It's hard to NOT make them look good, ya know?