I proudly showed Erik: "Look, it's organized."
No it's not, he said.
Yes IT IS. I assured.
Nope, he affirmed.
We've agreed to disagree on the organizational level of my sock drawer. ;) Here it is from my point of view: all of the "summer" socks with no ankle are in the big thing, the seasonal are in the back and the ones that cover the ankle are on the left. See how organized it is? And the socks to keep my feet extra warm are in the next drawer. Total organization diva here.
2 comments:
Gordie keeps ALL his socks, underwear, and boxers in his top dresser drawer - in a big mess. He also things folding clothes is a waste of time and I'm pretty sure if he got the chance he would let all his clothes and towels remain in the baskets they come out of the dryer into until use. No idea how we stay married as you can imagine that is not really my style :)
In any case, congrats on the organization - I am a very stick-with-what-works-for-you kind of person.
I am not a folder either, Mary
I hang almost all of my clothes ... jeans, t-shirts ... it's easier to see things that way. :)
Post a Comment