Friday, June 25, 2010

Washington D.C. 2010 — pt. 1


A few months ago, I flew to DC for some portrait sessions. :)

I'm not generally a nervous flier (as long as I'm not looking out the window), but I had a window seat. Great. And this was what I saw flying into National.

I'm no flying expert, but I even *felt* that it was a short runway. We landed, and it was all "slam on your breaks" ... crazy talk!


I crashed at my friend, Kim's, house. But her cat, Louie, was the only one who got some rest. Almost immediately after landing, we headed out the door for a Nationals baseball game.


I think the park's fairly new?

It's a beautiful facility!


Interior.


From our seats.


More from our seats.


I love attention to detail. Look at the "W" in the gates! Gotta love the details!


See those streaks? That's rain, people. It downpoured!

Now, this post doesn't mean I'm 100% back in action for blogging, all. It just means I've caught up with my editing and can steal a few minutes here and there to blog. So no promises on how frequently I'll be back .... but it should be more than it has been in the last few weeks!

No comments: