Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A MUST read!

Ok peeps, I know I need to do some "real" blogging around here .... but for the time being, you need to check out my friend, Michelle's blog.

First, let me pause a moment to talk about Michelle. We "met" because she made a comment or two here on our blog. I followed the Internet trail to her blog, and am always waiting for the next installment of her goings-on. :)

Some people get creeped out about "meeting" people via the Internet waves, and I understand that. I also share some of their caution. But getting to know Michelle and a few others has really been a treat of this technological world we live in.

Actually, I think I have some friends in common of Michelle (how she stumbled on our blog), and it's neat to get to meet people who are in the peripheral of my world, but I would not have met otherwise. I know I've seen it from my blog to my friends blogs, too. Some of my readers will hook up with another stay-at-home mom, swap stories, talk about cloth diapering .... it's really a nice circle!

Ok, enough rambling. You gotta check out THIS POST about her jam-making experience. Now, I don't know how long it took her to come up with the rhyming poetry, but I loved it (however, don't expect to see that around here, folks!).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awwwww! I'm honored!! And it took about 3 hours (including disruptions) to write my poem. I typed a lot of it with one hand while bouncing little Miss on my hip.
Once Andy got home, he took care of the kiddos so that I could finish up.